Low testosterone–or Low T–can negatively affect men of all ages. It’s more than just feeling tired 24/7; men often experience the symptoms of low testosterone such as muscle loss, erectile dysfunction, difficulty concentrating, weight gain, and much more. And as men get older, testosterone levels naturally decline, so it’s not unlikely for many men to experience the symptoms of Low T. If you don’t have the energy to get through the day, if you can’t remember the last time you and your spouse had sexual intercourse, and notice your relationships and work are suffering; it may be your testosterone levels affecting your ability to live your best life. Testosterone replacement therapy is a safe and effective option for getting your life back.
As we age, natural testosterone levels decline, but low testosterone can also be caused by many issues, including medical conditions, obesity, poor diet, alcohol use/abuse, stress/anxiety, history of injury, genetics, and more. If you notice any of the following symptoms, you may be a candidate for Testosterone Replacement Therapy:
• Constant Fatigue/lack of energy
• Lack of motivation and drive
• Lack of focus and concentration
• Poor sleep
• Weight gain and belly fat
• Low sex drive
• Depression and anxiety
• Athletic performance decline
• Joint pain
• Muscle loss and decreased muscle strength
• Brain Fog
• Erectile dysfunction
Low testosterone may also be contributing to health conditions such as obesity, high cholesterol, diabetes, and high blood pressure. If you have a medical condition, your Limitless Male Medical provider will help you determine if this therapy is appropriate for you.
• Restored confidence and swagger
• Improved relationships and stronger family dynamic
• Improved job performance and work relationships
• Regain the desire for sex and intimacy
• Increased energy
• Renewed motivation and drive
• Better workouts and recovery
• Improved muscle mass and strength
• Decreased weight and belly fat
• Better concentration and focus
• Improvements in erectile dysfunction
• Overall health improvement, potentially reducing or eliminating the need for pharmaceutical treatments
• Typically patients begin to see results within two to three months, optimal benefits usually achieved after six months of therapy
While many different forms of testosterone are available, not all are as equally safe and effective. The medical staff at Limitless Male Medical is dedicated to giving you not only the best treatment available, but the most effective, which is why we focus on injectable replacement.
You will meet with our team of medical professionals to get a complete picture of your health and goals. We will work with you to determine the best course of treatment.
1. Initial Consultation – includes a full diagnostic blood test, understanding of your medical history, symptoms, and goals.
2. 3-4 Days Follow-up Consultation – review lab results, obtain additional blood work (if required), discuss treatment options, and personalize
a plan to help you reach your goals.
3. Testosterone Replacement Therapy – includes weekly office visits with a provider and your injections, close monitoring of your progress, and retesting of your hormone levels each month to ensure our plan is on track.
Let the Board-Certified Physicians at Limitless Male Medical help you stop waiting and start living again. You have nothing to lose–a simple blood test can get you back in the game.
*If you are not using insurance, there may be a nominal charge for the blood test. We will discuss any charges prior to treatment.