The safety and health of our patients and employees is our most important concern. We will continue treating patients, as long as it continues to be safe. At this time, please be aware that we are limiting people in the clinics to employees and patients only. NO VISITORS – INCLUDING SALES REPS AND VENDORS.
If any of the following applies to you, please contact us to reschedule your appointment DO NOT come to the clinic:
1. Recent travel outside of the country (in the last 4 weeks).
2. Direct exposure to COVID-19
3. If you are sick or Have any/all of the following symptoms:
• Fever/Cough/Shortness of Breath
• Sore Throat
• GI Symptoms
• New Loss of Taste/Smell
• Sore Throat
• Congestion or Runny Nose
• Nausea or Vomiting
• Generally don’t feel well
If you have traveled outside of the state in the last 4 weeks, please notify our staff upon check-in where you have been and if you have followed the recommendations of your state below:
Nebraska –Recent changes include a city-wide mask mandate for public places in Omaha and Lincoln, which includes our clinics. All returning travelers, from any international or domestic location, should assume that COVID-19 disease is present at the locations they have visited and traveled through.
All returning travelers, from any international or domestic location, should limit public interactions, practice strict social distancing, and self-monitor for symptoms. Additionally, if you have traveled to regions with widespread sustained transmission (e.g., CDC Level 3 countries https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/notices#alert) plus locations such as Seattle, WA; New York City; and Santa Clara County, CA should immediately self-quarantine. For more information, please visit dhhs.ne.gov/Pages/Coronavirus.aspx#SectionLink1
Iowa – Recent changes to the Iowa recommendations include a state-wide mask mandate that include wearing a mask in public places, which includes our clinics. Iowans who have traveled recently for business or vacations, whether internationally or domestically outside of Iowa, should strongly consider self-isolating for 14 days. This will support Iowa’s ongoing efforts to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, and limit the introduction of the virus from other points of travel.
Please protect yourself and our staff by notifying us if you are affected by any of the above and protect yourself from COVID-19 and other respiratory infections by:
- Staying home if you are sick and avoiding close contact with those who are sick. Those who are sick, should wear a mask.
- Washing hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water aren’t available, use an alcohol-based sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Follow guidelines that people use for flu season.
When can I return to the clinic?
People who are sick with COVID-19 or believe they might have it should stay home and separate themselves from other people in the home as much as possible. They can go back to their normal activities when they can answer YES to all the following questions:
- Has it been at least 10 days since you first had symptoms?
- Have you been without a fever for two days (48 hours) without any medicine for fever?
- Are your other symptoms improved?
Please be assured that our protocols meet or exceed the guidelines for the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local health authorities. Additionally, we are intensifying our cleaning protocols in the hours we are seeing patients. Additionally, we’ve expanded our gloving protocols and the requirements of our staff if they are exposed or become ill. As well, travel outside of the state requires a 14-day quarantine upon return and being symptom-free and/or negative testing for COVID-19 prior to returning to work.
We are committed to staying current as the situation with COVID-19 evolves. Thank you for your help and attention to this serious matter. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Thank you for trusting us with your care.
Dr. Melissa Loseke
Chief Medical Officer
Limitless Male Medical Clinic